Friday, December 14, 2007

Cooky



My name is Keith "Cooky" Wright. I have been a camp cook for about fifteen years and love rattling the cast iron. I recently bought a old chuckwagon and have started cooking for my brother-in-law, Stan King's, cowboy church. I have a great time cooking for the staff, praise team and anyone else who wants to show up early and eat. Everyone enjoys the great food and fellowship around the wagon before church starts. The church is Impact Cowboy Church of Nacogdoches, Texas and meets every Saturday night at 6:30 pm. Please contact me for more info. I bought the old chuckwagon to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ and the history of the chuckwagon to people who may be interested in learning more about both. It is amazing how many people will come up and ask about the chuckwagon and dutch oven cooking when the wagon is set up somewhere or traveling down the road on a trailer. I have set up this page to share some of my recipes, ponderings and cowboy poetry. This is a work in progress, so bear with me while I get started.


Thanks, Cooky

3 comments:

hunt4christ said...

Keith I think it is awesome. I think you have a good start. and anything you need help with let me know.
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Cooky, thanks you for the kind words about dad the chuckwagon is great but you know that if papa was to get his hand on it he would have love that very much..flying high with our lord..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome food at Impact Cowboy Church!!!