Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RIDE FOR HEROES Trailride/Fundraiser

It is already April and I have been busy. I have not had time to write any poetry or maybe I just haven't taken the time. I just wanted evryone to know about a Trailride/Fundraiser that I am involved in. It will be April 18-20 and we will have a great time. The beneficiary of this years ride is Frank Fields. He was wounded in Iraq and lost both legs. We are having this fundraiser to raise needed money for him to use when he gets back home to the Tyler area. Please check out rideforheroes.com for more info. I will have the chuckwagon there all weekend cooking for the trailriders. It will be a great time of fun, fellowship and food for a worthy cause. Even if you can't make the Ride, please consider sending a donation to the address on the website. Until next time, hasta luego, till we meet again.



Cooky

No comments: